Machine learning course in Hyderabad is widely used in companies such as finance, online advertising, medicine, and robotics. It is a universal tool that works for you no matter what industry you find yourself, and it opens up tons of career opportunities once you are good at it.
Machine learning and data Science is an interesting and rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world's most tedious problems at ease. Research shows that in today’s world, data scientist has been ranked among the top 5 jobs with an average salary of $120,000+.
In this course, instructor Praneeth introduces you to a variety of careers in machine learning, and data science and he also shares practical tips that can help you succeed in the career of your choice and he also breaks down what each job requires.
Praneeth starts the course by explaining what is machine learning and data science is. Then, he discusses the design process which has to do with identifying a problem and exploring the necessary data sets and inputs that could be implemented to solve the problem. Next, he covers how to work smoothly with models, neurons, and features. As a bonus, he shows the practical steps required to design a custom neural network.
machine Learning course in Hyderabad comes along with practical exercises which are centered on real-life experience and examples. In this course, you will not only learn the theory, but you also stand a chance of getting a hands-on practice building a personal model which is capable of solving numerous problems. This course is designed for programmers with advanced or no experience looking to make the jump to data science and machine learning.
• How to use pandas data frames to solve complex tasks
• How to build artificial neural network.
• Possible ways to make predictions using polynomial regression, linear regression, and multivariate regression
• Web scraping with python
• How to build deep learning networks to classify images.
• Implementing Sentiment Analysis
• Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
a. Random Forests
b. Neural Nets and Deep Learning
c. Support Vector Machines
• Understanding reinforcement learning
• How to classify medical test results with a wide variety of supervised machine learning classification methods
• How to use decision trees to predict hiring decisions
• Ways to understand statistical measures such as standard deviation.
• How to use covariance and correlation metrics
• How to apply conditional probability for finding correlated features
• How to quickly understand complex multi-level models
• How to build a movie recommender system using item-based and user-based collaborative filtering.
• You will need a computer
• Little or no programming experience is required as we will put you through everything.
Who Is The Target Audience?
• Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
• Anyone who is interested in learning the mathematical tools required for machine learning.
• Any students or individual who want to start a career in Data Science.
• Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
• Anybody who is not satisfied with their job and who want to take on a new career as a data scientist.
Are you ready to become a genuine Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad and data scientist? Enroll Now for this course today.